Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday!

This is the first time in as long as I can remember being off work on Saturdays.  I would have the occasional weekend off for different reasons but now it is on the schedule!  So stoked!  So of course I wanted to wake up and fix the family breakfast.  One daughter loves sausage, the other one not so much.  We also had eggs and biscuits!  I'm so proud of myself though, I had 2 egglands best eggs scrambled and 2 pieces of 35 calorie bread.  I win!

Still not sure about the low Carb stuff.  Having the heart disease that I do, I'm not comfortable eating a ton of cholesterol every day.  I also get burnt out on chicken and tuna.

So for a while, I'm going to just keep doing my thing..tracking and staying in calories.  I know I have the willpower to stop the binging. 
Taking things day by day and keep trying to move in the right direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment